After receiving my iPhone 6s intelliGLASS Screen Protector I agree on all three counts.
It is true, I am a skeptic when it comes to screen protectors. Oddly, a screen protector has yet to fail me to the point of a broken screen yet I am still skeptical. My biggest concern is the ‘left-over’ screen that isn’t protected because the protector doesn’t fill the entire face of the phone. My biggest complaint is the dull look and feel of screen protectors.
Along with the three statements above intelliARMOR also notes their Oleophobic Coating and effortless installation. Both were just as impressive as the thin, clear, strength of intelliGLASS.
The Smarter Screen Protector
After using “The Smarter Screen Protector” for a day I ordered another intelliGLASS screen protector. It was immediately apparent that this screen protector was a must for both for my husband and myself. I am all in on this one. While I have several ‘pros’ (below), the only con I have is this screen protector is not yet (as of June 2016) available for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
– the intelliGLASS screen protector covers the entire face of my iPhone (this is a first for me and I am thrilled)
– aesthetically I like the option of selecting a screen protector that matches the face of the phone; there is a black or white option
– installation was extremely easy and there were far fewer air bubbles than other screen protectors I have applied; as noted in the intelliGLASS manual the stubborn bubbles disappeared within 24 hours
– the crystal clear glass makes viewing the phone screen much easier, especially in direct sunlight
– the feel of the glass is smooth and as of yet I have not had fingerprints on the glass, like previous protectors that had more of a matte feel
– product price AND the discount below are all BIG PROS
Bottom line, I love this product!
Visit the intelliARMOR website: link
20% off discount with this code: intelli20