Red, white and blue. Sweet, simple and summery. Sugar Cookie Mini Fruit Pizzas Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe.
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
I do love a festive red, white and blue dessert in the summertime! Mini Fruit Pizzas are just that. They can be topped with any fruit, however, strawberries and blueberries create a festive and patriotic treat.
Sugar Cookie Mini Fruit Pizzas
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
3 dozen Sugar Cookies, prepared
(use your favorite recipe or store bought dough)
Cream Cheese Frosting, prepared
(frosting recipe below)
1 package (8 ounces) Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 stick (1/4 cup) Butter, softened
1 teaspoon Vanilla
4 cups Powdered Sugar, divided
- Add cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Using a mixer, beat until well blended.
- Fold in 2 cups of powdered sugar then mix until well combined. Add the remaining powdered sugar then continue to mix until the frosting is completely blended.
ASSEMBLE SUGAR COOKIE MINI FRUIT PIZZAS
- Prepare cream cheese frosting then place it in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Prepare fruit; halve and slice strawberries then cut blueberries in half.
- Smear a layer of cream cheese frosting onto each cookie then top with strawberries and blueberries.
Serve & Enjoy!
Be sure to pin this Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe. Even if you do not plan on making mini fruit pizzas there is bound to come a day that you wished you had a creamy frosting recipe made with just a few ingredients.
If you happen to enjoy patriotic treats as much as I do, check out a few of my other red, white & blue dessert ideas below…