This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CelebrateAmazingBDays #CollectiveBias
July is what I like to call birthday month. And there are eleven (soon to be twelve) reasons why.
Two cousins, an aunt, six friends and both of my sisters have July birthdays. In fact, seven of those birthdays are within eight days. Birthday month includes eleven reasons to celebrate which means more than one third of the month is filled with a celebration of cards and cupcakes.
Twelve has always been my favorite number and this July lucky #12 will be added to the list. My first nephew is due in just a few weeks! He will add the best reason to celebrate 38% of July and the most amazing reason to add one more birthday card to my birthday month shopping list.
American Greetings knows all about birthday month. They have taken over the seasonal section at Walmart just for people like me.
I’m the type of person that would much rather receive a birthday card than a gift therefore I give what I love. And in July I give A LOT of what I love by sharing birthday cards with silly messages, sweet sentiments and everything in between.
There are two more simple ways I prepare for birthday celebrations. Cupcake Toppers and Tissue Pom Pom Puffs. Both are festive and they are both versatile enough to add to any birthday party theme.
Birthday Month; Three Ways To Celebrate With American Greetings
Supplies needed: Card Stock, Scissors, Cake Pop Sticks, Glue and a package of American Greetings Stickers
– Cut desired shapes out of Card Stock
– Cut the Cake Pop Sticks in thirds
– Add Glue to the top of a Stick then place it between two pieces of Card Stock
– Press a themed Sticker onto each side of card stock
– Place the Stick of the Topper into the Cupcake
TISSUE POM POM PUFFS
Supplies needed: American Greetings Tissue, Scissors and String
– Layer 6-8 pieces of Tissue in a stack
– Cut Tissue to create a square or rectangle, for bigger Tissue Pom Pom Puffs cut bigger squares of Tissue
– Fold layers of Tissue (3/4-1 inch at a time) to create an accordion fold
– Tie String around the center of the Tissue accordion leaving a long piece of string to use to hang
– Clip each end of Tissue, rounded or like a ‘V’
– Gently pull Tissue layers apart until a ball is formed
– Hang the Tissue Pom Pom Puffs and CELEBRATE
I found two aisles of American Greetings Birthday Cards, Stickers, Tissue, Gift Wrap and Gift Bags at Walmart in the stationery section at the front of the store. Look for the Stationery sign hanging from the ceiling at your local Walmart to celebrate amazing birthdays with American Greetings.