Hands down this is my favorite kitchen hack EVER. Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs.
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
Some, many, maybe even most of you have either tried this hard boiled egg hack or have at least heard of it. For those of you who have yet to try it… NOW IS THE TIME. If for no other reason do it to save your home from smelling like eggs boiling in a pot of water on the stove.
These perfect hard boiled eggs are fail proof. REALLY. Just put the eggs in the oven and come back a half hour later. After chilling them for a few minutes the shells slip right off the eggs. Forget the boiling pot of water. Grab a muffin tin, a bowl and eggs.
How to make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. (If your oven runs cool you may want to try it at 350 degrees.)
- Place eggs in a muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove eggs from the oven then carefully place them in a large bowl of ice water.
- Allow the eggs to cool in the water for 8-10 minutes.
- Simply peel the shells off of your perfect hard boiled eggs.
That’s it. Perfect hard boiled eggs every time. And so easy!
Pin this ‘how to’ for Easter!