Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerSundaes #CollectiveBias
Not just any cup is fun enough for ice cream that already has cones mixed in!
Summer Sundae Peanut Butter Cookie Cup Recipe.
There is a classic ice cream flavor in the freezer aisle with a unique twist. And I am ready to turn it upside down! Forget the cone. Blue Bunny® PB ‘N Cones™ is made up of vanilla ice cream, peanut butter swirls AND dipped cone pieces. A cookie cup is the only thing fun enough for summer pool parties and PB ‘N Cones™ summer sundaes.
A peanut butter cookie cup filled with Blue Bunny® PB ‘N Cones™, Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, Reddi-Wip® original whipped topping and a cherry screams sundae fundae.
Summer Sundae Peanut Butter Cookie Cup Recipe
To create my Peanut Butter Cookie Cup I doubled a simple Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe made up of only three ingredients. At our house we call that MAGIC!
Cookie Cup Ingredients:
2 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
2 Cups Sugar
Blue Bunny® PB ‘N Cones™
Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
Reddi-Wip® original whipped topping
- Beat eggs in a medium size mixing bowl. Add in peanut butter and sugar then mix until well combined and dough is formed.
- Place the cookie dough in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and generously coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Divide dough into 12 balls then press each one inside the bottom and sides of muffin tin.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees then remove from oven. Using a spoon press the cookie against the bottom and sides of muffin tin to ensure a “hole” is being formed.
- Return pan to the oven for an additional 4 minutes.
- Place the muffin tin on a cooking rack to allow the PB Cookie Cups to rest for 5 minutes. Then use a butter knife to loosen the edges of each one. Allow Summer Sundae Peanut Butter Cookie Cups to cool completely.
Next comes the fun!
Add one scoop of PB ‘N Cones Ice Cream to a PB Cookie Cup.
Top the ice cream with Hot Fudge, Reddi-Wip and a cherry
then head out to the pool to enjoy a Summer Sundae Fundae!
Along with Blue Bunny products I was able to find EVERYTHING I needed to create Summer Sundae Peanut Butter Cookie Cups at Walmart. And my family was glad I did. PB ‘N Cones ice cream was in the center of the ice cream aisle (#3 at my store) and not too far down the way I found Smucker’s Ice Cream toppings on the end cap. (There were also several other delightful Smucker’s topping options on the same end cap.) Finally, I found the Reddi-Wip next to the milk on the back wall of my local Walmart store.
The fun flavors of Blue Bunny, Smucker’s & Reddi-Wip combined with a PB cookie cup create the perfect summer treat!
What are your favorite Summer Sundae toppings?