Caprese Chicken one of my guy’s favorite ways to enjoy Chicken.
It’s super simple to prepare!
– Cooked Chicken Breasts
– Tomato, Sliced
– Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced
– Fresh Basil
– Balsamic Glaze
– Preheat oven to 400*.
– Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil then spray with cooking spray.
– Lay out the number of Cooked Chicken Breasts desired on the baking sheet.
(We smoke extra Chicken Breasts each weekend to enjoy throughout the week.)
– Top Chicken Breasts with Tomato and Mozzarella.
– Bake at 400* for approximately 8 minutes (or until cheese begins to melt).
– Remove from the oven, add Basil leaves and Balsamic Glaze before serving.
Pin this recipe ~