Follow these simple instructions to create your own Bleach Spray Shirt in just minutes using my Free St. Patrick’s Day Printable.
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
Do you wear green on St. Patrick’s Day? I DO. I won’t take any chances of getting pinched and so year after year on March 17th I get my green on.
I also remind my boys to wear green. If not, they are FAIR GAME. My little guy has nothing to worry about this year. He has a green ‘Bleach Spray Shirt’ shirt with a four leaf clover that pops all ready to go.
DIY Bleach Spray Shirt
Free Printable Four Leaf Clover Design
- Freezer Paper
- Spray Bottle
- My Four Leaf Clover FREE PRINTABLE
1. Cut out desired design on Freezer Paper & iron it onto Shirt
(shiny side down)
2. Place Cardboard inside shirt (to keep bleach from bleeding to back)
then Spray Bleach onto Shirt
3. Allow Shirt to sit in the sun for 2-3 minutes
(or use a blow dryer to set bleach)
4. Peel the Freezer Paper off of the shirt then immediately wash & dry shirt
The designs that can be created with simply spraying bleach onto a shirt are endless.
I created this blue shirt for my lil’ guy’s first birthday by cutting out the letters ‘o-n-e’ then following the same steps noted above.
Bleach Spray Shirts are easy & affordable to make. And bleach is a quick way to create a shirt for any occasion.