Simple, sweet and festive! The taste of fall in the form of a Microwave Pumpkin Fudge Recipe.
If you’ve been a reader for very long you likely know that I have a love for fudge. I do not discriminate on flavors when it comes to the smooth sweet treat. Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Frosting Fudge, Butter Rum and now Pumpkin.
Pumpkin Fudge Recipe Simple Microwave Recipe
This super simple recipe just tastes like the season of fall and it makes a great addition to holiday gatherings.
Recipe >> Ideas for the Home by Kenarry
MORE FUDGE RECIPES:
- Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Butter Rum Fudge Recipe
- Two Ingredient Frosting Fudge
- Ten Minute Hot Chocolate Fudge
MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES:
- Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Pound Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin Mug Cake
- No Bake Pumpkin Bites
- Soft Batch Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Round-up of 53 Pumpkin Recipes