Think mimosa but better. Whether you like it smooth, slushy, or frozen: three simple & delicious Watermelon Mimosa Recipes.
This time of year I can easily make Watermelon my meal three times a day; breakfast, lunch, AND dinner. And when it is a celebratory breakfast I am all for a mimosa!
Watermelon Mimosa Recipe
- 1 1/2 Cup Seedless Watermelon
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Champagne
- Blend Watermelon and Orange Juice in blender until the consistency is that of juice.
- Pour half a glass of Champagne then add an equal part of the blended Watermelon Orange Juice mix.
- Stir once with a straw and enjoy!
For a thicker, slushy Mimosa:
- Add an additional 1/4 cup of Watermelon to the blender and do not blend as long.
And for a frozen Mimosa:
- Add 3-4 ice cubes along with the additional 1/4 cup of Watermelon to the blender, then add an extra splash of Champagne to the glass before serving.
Smooth, slushy or frozen… You really can’t go wrong. Cheers!!