Upcycle bottle caps to create this super cute Christmas tree Snowman Ornament. This simple creation is a perfect Christmas craft for kids & adults alike.
You likely know by now that I am a fan of Snowmen. If you, too, like the white creatures with a jolly happy soul, corncob pipe, button nose and eyes made out of coal keep scrolling! I included a few more of my favorite creations at the end of this post.
Bottle Cap Snowman Ornament
- 3 Bottle Caps
- White Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Glue Gun
- 1 Craft Bead (I often find craft beads at the Dollar Store)
- Paint Markers (I used Black & Orange)
- Begin by painting the inside of your bottle caps white. (If you’d like to paint the outside/backside as well ~ go for it!)
- Next use one piece of ribbon to form a loop for the snowman to hang from; leave the ‘tail’ long enough to hold three bottle caps then glue the three bottle caps onto the ribbon. (I used black to resemble a black top hat.)
- Then use paint markers (or sharpies) to draw the snowman’s face & buttons onto the bottle caps.
- Finally, wrap the second piece of ribbon around the “neck” of the snowman; use a bead to secure the snowman’s scarf in place.
Ta-da! Your bottle cap snowman is ready to attach to a gift box or hang on your tree.
More Snowman Creations by Trish…
Receive notifications as TrishSutton.com posts go live; and/or receive a short newsletter from me 2-4 times per month! Simply sign up below and receive access to my Subscriber Exclusive Printables Library.
As a thank you to my loyal subscribers I have created an Exclusive Printables Library. Subscribers will receive the most current library link at the end of every newsletter.