Happy Tuesday! And welcome to my second week guest-hosting the Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday link party. Today I have another refreshing summery green smoothie recipe to share with you.
One of my favorite things about summer is that it means it’s Watermelon and Strawberry season. My Berry Berry Watermelon Green Smoothie blends my two favorite fruits with Blueberries and Spinach.
Berry Berry Watermelon Green Smoothie
– 2 cups cut Watermelon
– 1 cup Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
– 1/2 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
– 1 heaping handful of fresh Spinach
– 1 cup Water
– Add all ingredients to blender
– If both the Strawberries and the Blueberries are fresh, add 1 cup of ice
– Blend well, Serves two
Be sure to browse through the Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday recipe links
and let me know which ones you can’t wait to try!!
Enjoy! – T
Welcome to Tickle My Tastebuds! We are so happy you are here! If you are new here, welcome! If you are returning to our party, welcome back! Each Tuesday, my lovely hostesses and I will be partying with you and our guests as you tickle our tastebuds! Thank you for making our last week another success! We are so glad you stop by and party with us! If you want to join in on the fun with us, make sure you register to be a monthly guest host!
Now, let’s meet our lovely hostesses!
Cathy @ A Peek Into My Paradise – Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Alecia @ Detours In Life – Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Laura @ I’m Not A Trophy Wife – Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Lori @ Lori’s Culinary Creations – Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Julia @ Mini Van Dreams – Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
…and our guest hostesses for August!
Yalanda @ Laugh Anyway – Blog | Pinterest | Instagram | Google +
Trish @ Tags Thoughts, Recipes & Reviews – Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Would you like to be one of our guest hosts for the month of June?
Fill out this form!
The rules for Tickle My Tastebuds are simple:
- Link up as many recipes and/or food related posts you’d like, as long as they haven’t been submitted to this party recently (non-food related posts will be deleted)
- Follow all the hostesses and guest hostesses on at least one type of social media (make sure you let us know so we can return the favor!)
- Share the love – visit the blogger in front of you, and at least one more
- Have fun!
Please note, by linking up your posts and recipes, you are giving A Peek into My Paradise, Detours In Life, I’m Not A Trophy Wife, Lori’s Culinary Creations, and Mini Van Dreams permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
We’d love it if you’d share our party with your friends!
Now, “tickle our tastebuds!”