A simple cookie cup filled with a light fluffy cream filling makes up these dreamy treats! This recipe for Funfetti Cookie Cups with Whipped Cream Cheese Filling is a must try.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
Funfetti Cookie Cups With Whipped Cream Cheese Filling
It’s true that these gems are absolutely dreamy! I shared the sweet details for this amazing cookie and cream filling recipe at Messy Momma Crafts. Simply follow the link below to grab all the details for this dreamy treat. Your taste buds will thank you later.
Funfetti Cookie Cups with Whipped Cream Cheese Filling Recipe >> Messy Momma Crafts
More tasty fresh baked cookie recipes by Trish…
- Potato Chip Cookies Recipe
- Kool-Aid Cookies Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cookie Cup Recipe
- Sugar Cookie S’mores Bites Recipe
- Simple Sugar Cookie Cake Box Recipe
- Chewy Brownie Mix Cookies Recipe
- Simple No Bake Nutella Cookies Recipe
- Chewy Brown Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Soft Batch Blueberry Cookies made with White Chocolate Chips
- No Bake Lemon Truffles Recipe made with Cake Mix
- Chocolate Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies
Funfetti Cookie Cups with Whipped Cream Cheese Filling Recipe
Below are the list of supplies and ingredients that you’ll need for this recipe. You can find the exact amounts on my full post at Messy Momma Crafts.
- Mini Muffin Pan
- Cooking Spray
- Medium Size Mixing Bowl
- Large Size Mixing Bowl
- Electric Mixer
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Cookie Scoop (1 Tablespoon Size)
- Cooling Rack