Salty and sweet goodness in the form of a chocolate chip cookie made even better with Ruffles potato chips! This Potato Chips Cookies Recipe is an absolute MUST TRY.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
Potato Chip Cookies Recipe
There really aren’t words to describe the goodness of this cookie recipe! If you enjoy the amazing combination of salty and sweet then this recipe is FOR YOU.
I shared all of the details for this delightful union of flavors on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry. Head over to Kenarry to grab the full recipe.
Potato Chips Cookie Recipe >> Ideas for the Home by Kenarry
More Salty & Sweet Recipes:
- Sweet & Salty Rolo Ritz Crackers Sandwich Snacks
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bites
- Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bark
- Sweet Salty Chocolate Pretzel Snacks
- Chocolate Dipped Caramel Stuffed Pretzels
- Peanut Butter Popcorn
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels
- Sweet & Salty Chocolate Vanilla Pretzel Bark
- Pretzel Shamrocks Made with Rolos
- Salty Toffee Chocolate Bark
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Football Dip
More Cookie Recipes:
- Kool-Aid Cookies Recipe
- Simple Sugar Cookie Cake Box Recipe
- Chewy Brownie Mix Cookies Recipe
- Simple No Bake Nutella Cookies Recipe
- Chewy Brown Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Soft Batch Blueberry Cookies made with White Chocolate Chips
- No Bake Lemon Truffles Recipe made with Cake Mix
- Chocolate Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies