You guys. This Creamy Peanut Butter Cup Pie No Bake Recipe is a MUST try. And I am not just saying that because I created it!
We all know a person who absolutely loves Peanut Butter and Chocolate together, am I right? This rich and creamy dessert is made for them! (And for my husband. And for my sister.) There is no baking required which means this Creamy Peanut Butter Cup Pie recipe is perfect for all of those upcoming summer holidays and BBQs.
Creamy Peanut Butter Cup Pie
Pie Crust Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs (approximately 9-10 crackers)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
Pie Filling Ingredients:
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 Cups Mini Peanut Butter Cups
Pie Crust Instructions:
- Finely crush Chocolate Graham Crackers in a Food Processor or Blender then mix Sugar in with Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Melt Butter then add it to the Crumbs and mix until well combine.
- Press the Graham Cracker mixture into a pie pan then set it aside.
Pie Filling Instructions:
- In a medium size bowl beat Cream Cheese, Condensed Milk and Sour Cream until the mixture is well blended and creamy.
- Remove two cups of this Cream Cheese mixture and set it aside.
- Add Peanut Butter to Cream Cheese mixture then beat until smooth.
- Spoon the creamy Peanut Butter mixture into the pan then spread it over the Pie Crust with a spatula.
- Next, take the other bowl with 2 cups of Cream Cheese mixture and add Cool Whip. Stir until well blended then spread over the Peanut Butter layer.
- Refrigerate Creamy Peanut Butter Cup Pie for 3-4 hours.
- After the pie has set, chop Mini Peanut Butter Cups and cover the pie with the candy pieces.
- Keep refrigerated, serve cold and enjoy!
Pin this recipe for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays or any other day!