Create this sweet and festive green treat with only five ingredients. St. Patrick’s Day Recipe Leprechaun Chow Muddy Buddies.
It is true I LOVE ST. PATRICK’S DAY!! All the green, the food, the celebration and quite honestly, the over indulging. On top of all that, it is my baby brother’s birthday. Why not celebrate March 17th with an added batch of sugary sweet green muddy buddies to go along with all the other food and drink traditions?
St. Patrick’s Day Recipe
Leprechaun Chow Muddy Buddies
I shared the recipe for this sweet treat on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry. Head over to Kenarry to grab the list of five ingredients and simple steps to create your own batch of St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Chow.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
St. Patrick’s Day Recipe >> Ideas for the Home by Kenarry
TIP: If you enjoy a little salty with your sweet add a couple cups of pretzels to your Leprechaun Chow mix. YUM!
More Chex Cereal Recipes:
- Cake Batter Muddy Buddies Recipe
- Brownie Batter Muddy Buddies Recipe
- Monster Munch Peanut Butter & Chocolate Muddy Buddies
- Crockpot Chex Mix Party Recipe
Sweet & Salty Recipes:
- Sweet & Salty Chocolatey Pretzel Snacks
- Chocolate Dipped Caramel Stuffed Pretzels
- Rolo & Ritz Sweet & Salty Treats
- Halloween Treats – Vanilla Dipped Ghosts
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels
St. Patrick’s Day Recipe Chocolate Mint Shamrock Cookies
St. Patrick’s Day Recipe Sweet & Salty Shamrocks
17 Green Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patricks Day Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
This recipe for Leprechaun Chow was originally posted on February 16th, 2017.