Sweet and Salty… brought together with Chocolate and Pretzels. YUM.
Hershey’s Kisses (and/or Hugs)
This recipe is very similar to my Ritz Crackers & Rolos Recipe…
1. Preheat oven to 350* and unwrap all of the Chocolates.
2. Prepare a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper,
add layer of Pretzels and top with Chocolates
3. Bake at 350* for TWO minutes.
4. Top Chocolates with another Pretzel to create Sandwich.
(Be careful not to burn yourself on the pan or the hot chocolates.)
5. Freeze for 10 minutes to set.
6. Share… OR KEEP THEM FOR YOURSELF.