Create simple summer red, white and blue patriotic decor with this easy to follow DIY Yarn Wreath tutorial.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
DIY Yarn Wreath
Red, White, Blue Patriotic Decor
Anybody else thing of patriotic colors when they think of summer gatherings? I am all for painting summer red, white and blue! Patriotic decor often comes to my mind beginning with Memorial Day in May followed by Flag Day in June, Independence Day in July, Labor Day in September; not to mention, all of the summer BBQs & celebrations in between.
In honor of the summer holidays I created a simple and festive DIY Yarn Wreath. I shared all the easy to follow tutorial for this red, white and blue patriotic decor Ideas for the Home by Kenarry.
Head over to Kenarry to grab the list of supplies DIY details!
DIY Yarn Wreath >> Ideas for the Home by Kenarry
More Festive & Holiday DIY Wreath Tutorials:
- DIY Burlap Wreath
- Colorful Clothespin Wreath Tutorial
- Memory Filled Mason Jar Lid Photo Wreath
- Colorful Cupcake Liner Wreath
More Festive Red, White & Blue Patriotic Decor:
- DIY Party Decor | Terracotta Pot Utensil Holder
- Tissue Sparklers | DIY Faux Firecrackers for Kids
- DIY Burlap Napkin Rings
- “In This House We Do…” Military Frameable Prints
- Upcycled Decor | Patriotic Wind Sock