Muddy Buddies or Puppy Chow? What is the sweet Chex Mix called at your house? During the Spring season our sweet Chex mix recipe includes peanut butter and chocolate and we like to call it Easter Bunny Chow.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
Easter Bunny Chow Chex Mix Recipe
This sweet snack was created with Spring and Easter in mind but, of course, this pastel festive treat can be enjoyed year round. I shared the sugary details for this treat at Ideas for the Home by Kenarry. Simply follow the link below to print the recipe card and read all my extra mix-in ideas for Easter Bunny Chow Chex Mix.
Easter Bunny Chow >> Ideas for the Home by Kenarry
More Chex cereal recipes…
- Cinnamon Sugar Chex Snack Recipe
- Brownie Batter Muddy Buddies Recipe
- Cake Batter Muddy Buddies Recipe
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies Recipe
- Crockpot Chex Party Mix Recipe
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chex Squares Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Chow Muddy Buddies (Made with Frosting)
EASTER BUNNY CHOW
Below are the list of supplies and ingredients that you’ll need for this Chex Mix Recipe. You can find the exact amounts on my full post at Ideas for the Home by Kenarry.
- Large Baking Sheet
- Wax Paper
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Size Microwave Safe Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Mixing Spoon
- Gallon Size Ziploc Bag (or bigger)