It is about THAT time! Top Ten Most Viewed Posts of 2016.
Whether it be worldly or personally, this year has had plenty ups and downs for many people. Me and my family were no exception to the norm. Before we get to the 2016 countdown of my small business blog site I have my own personal list of highs to share with you.
My five favorite highs include…
– The birth of my first nephew,
– Our oldest graduating the fire academy,
– My sister’s magical Disney engagement to her Prince Charming,
– Celebrating a milestone birthday with more than forty of my favorite people,
– And all of our 2016 travels: San Diego and the beach (a couple times) along with trips to Bearizona, Legoland, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Disneyland, a visit to the North Pole and a New Orleans getaway with my best friend;
….On top of all of the family fun and traveling, my baby started Kindergarten. THAT did not make my list of five favorites because I am not at all ok with him growing so fast. Therefore, I will award Kindergarten an honorable mention for 2016.
Now… back to business…
This year 130 new posts were added to my blog site. However, the Top Ten Most Viewed Posts of 2016 do not only include those written this year. This list includes a variety of creations shared over the past few years.