Share non-candy Kids Valentines with a small toy ball and this free printable tag: I hope your Valentine’s Day is a ball!
The assembly of these adorable sugar free kids Valentines is easy! Simply add a ball to small clear bag, fold the top of the bag over then place one of my free printable tags over the fold and add a staple to secure the tag.
“I hope your Valentine’s Day is a ball!”
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
- Small Clear Treat Bags
- Card Stock
- Color Printer
- Paper Cutter or Scissors
- Toy Balls
- Free Printable
Optional: rather than using card stock & cutting out each gift tag, the print size of this free printable is set for Avery 5390 perforated name tags paper.
Kids Valentine Toy Ball Ideas:
TrishSutton.com newsletter subscribers have exclusive access to ALL of my printables. To receive a link to view, print and download all of my printables, sign up below!
Current subscribers: there is a direct link to my printables library at the bottom of every email newsletter. Check your inbox for the last email that you received! (Or send me an email to receive another copy.)
After you signup you will receive a confirmation email. Upon confirming your email address you will receive access (including the current password) the Subscriber Exclusive Printables Library. Newsletters will be delivered to your inbox 2 – 4 times a month.
More non-candy Kids Valentine Free Printables:
- Dollar Store Wack-a-Pack; You Make My Heart Pop printable
- Ink Stamp Valentine; Have a STAMP-endous Valentine’s Day
- Silly Straw Kids Valentine; You are ex-STRAW-dinary printable
- Airplane Valentine; I’m Up in the Air Over You printable
- Dinosaur Toy Valentine; You are DINO-mite printable
- Toy Car Kids Valentine; I like the way you roll printable
- Teacher Popcorn Valentine; You Make My Heart Pop printable