Last year my little guy gave his classmates Sugar-Free Valentines using this printable. That note with a tiny toy attached was a fun way to share a sweet sentiment with his school friends without sharing something sugary on Valentine’s day. My kind of Valentine!
This year my little guy is giving another Sugar-Free Valentine to his classmates, however, this time each note will include his latest obsession; DINOSAURS.
“Valentine You are Dino-Mite!”
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
You Are Dino-Mite Printable Valentine
- Dino-Mite Printable
- Mini Dinosaur Figurines
- Glue Dots
- String or Ribbon
All printables found on this site are created strictly for personal use; they cannot be sold in their original nor a modified version. Do not upload or directly link to any of the PDF prints/downloads and/or distribute the printables as your own. Commercial use of the printables found on this site is strictly prohibited. These creations are made to share with readers and their families.
- Click on the image above to open and print the Valentine notes on card stock.
- Cut each note to the desired size.
- Sign the giver’s name to each ‘You Are Dino-Mite’ Printable Valentine.
- Add a glue dot where you would like your Dinosaur to sit and press the Dinosaur onto the glue dot.
- Wrap your Dino-Mite Valentine with a ribbon or string to secure the Dinosaur.
- Share your Dino-Mite Valentines with classmates, friends & family!
More Kid’s Valentine Free Printables
- Kid’s Valentine Free Printable – I Hope Your Valentine’s Day is a Ball
- Ink Stamp Valentine; Have a STAMP-endous Valentine’s Day
- Silly Straw Kids Valentine; You are ex-STRAW-dinary printable