Some fantabulous bloggers have gone together to do a Fantabulous Fall Favorites Linky Party!
Fall is (almost) here and it is time for all things Pumpkin! Below is my recipe for Pumpkin Mug Cake along with several more Pumpkin ideas. A big thank you goes to Tammy at Creative K Kids for organizing this link up that is sure to be filled with all things fall.
Simple Two Minute Pumpkin Mug Cake
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (+ a dash)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Whipped Cream
- Microwave Safe Mug or Ramekin
Add Egg to a Mug (or Ramekin) then beat. Mix in Flour and Sugar in Mug, add Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and Cinnamon. Stir until well combined.
Microwave on high for one minute and thirty seconds.
Top with Whipped Cream and sprinkle a dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice on top. Enjoy! ~Trish
Go see these amazing posts from the bloggers that have hosted this Fantabulous Fall Favorites Party:
- Creative K Kids: Fall Popcorn Craft with free printable
- Snapshots and Snippets: 5 Fall Soups to Warm You Up
- Creative Simplicity By Trish Sutton: Simple Two Minute Pumpkin Mug Cake
- My Life Abundant: Fall Printables
- Maria Magdalena Living Ideas: Orange Chocolate Pudding with Pineapple Filling
You can also follow our Pintabulous Mom’s Fall Pinterest Board HERE to see all the posts that are linked up below plus some other great fall posts that we find!