Such a long name, really. When I said to my hubs “I just don’t know what else to call them”, he responded with “call them what they are – GOOD”.
Regardless what we ‘name’ them they are GOOD. And like most my recipes – SIMPLE.
1 Bag Tortilla Chips
1 Package Cream Cheese (8 ounce block)
3/4 Cup Wing Sauce, Separated (I use Frank’s Red Hot)
4 Cooked Chicken Breasts, Cubed
(Shredded Chicken would work just as well!)
Package Cooked Bacon Pieces, Separated
3 Cups Shredded Cheese
1/4 Cup Ranch Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with Parchment Paper.
3. Cover the prepared cookie sheet with the entire bag of Tortilla Chips.
4. Heat Cream Cheese and 1/2 Cup of Wing Sauce over low heat in a sauce pan, stirring occasionally until melted.
5. Add Cubed (or shredded) Chicken to the creamy mixture then stir until blended.
6. Spread creamy chicken mixture over Chips.
7. Top with half of the Bacon Pieces then cover in Cheese and the remaining Bacon Pieces.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Drizzle 1/4 Cup of Wing Sauce and 1/4 Cup Ranch Dressing over Nachos.
10. Serve immediately.
My hubs is not the only one who thinks my Baked Nachos are “GOOD”. The college kids in my life immediately gave “blog approval” for this recipe.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken & Bacon Baked Nachos are sure to have fans on any Game Day or Night asking for more.