Celebrate the season with a Christmas song picture game. ‘Tis the season to see how quickly you can solve 20 picture song titles included on this Christmas Songs Emoji Pictionary Game Free Printable.
Do you have a favorite emoji? What about a favorite Christmas song? This free printable game covers both emoji and seasonal music. Challenge yourself to a solo quiz or include a group and enjoy a friendly competition of Christmas Songs Emoji Pictionary.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
Christmas Songs Emoji Pictionary Game
Optional: Clipboard to use as a writing base!
All printables found on this site are created strictly for personal use; they cannot be sold in their original nor a modified version. Do not upload or directly link to any of the PDF prints/downloads and/or distribute the printables as your own. Commercial use of the printables found on this site is strictly prohibited. These creations are made to share with readers and their families.
How to Play the Christmas Song Picture Game:
- Pass out pens or pencils to all players.
- Hand out game cards face down and let players know to wait for your “go” to flip over their individual game cards.
- Instruct players to silently guess the title of the Christmas songs displayed in the form of emojis and down their answers on their game cards.
- If desired, set a time limit to see who can get the most song titles within a specified amount of time.
- The player with the most correct answer wins!
Enjoy the game and Merry Everything!
More Fun Free Printable Christmas Games: