Many of my friends shared their New Year’s Resolutions with me.
I have never been much of a Resolution girl however I am a girl who sets goals and writes them down therefore it is easy for me to understand the motivation behind naming Resolutions.
One of the Resolutions that I repeatedly heard & saw on my Social Media News Feeds was that of organization.
Did you make a New Year’s Resolution to be more organized?
One of my own simple organization routines that keeps my family up to date is posting on our weekly wall calendar. I made this Dry Erase Weekly Calendar out of a photo frame. Using a Dry Erase Marker I can easily mark on the glass and erase last week’s schedule with just a swipe. This Dry Erase Calendar also works great for meal planning as a Weekly Menu posted on the wall.
To create your own Dry Erase Weekly Wall Calendar:
– Cover the factory insert inside your chosen frame with burlap or your favorite fabric (use glue or adhesive spray to secure).
– Measure out seven sections and separate them with ribbon, cut paper, or another crafty divider.
– Add days with initial letter stickers.
– Place inside the glass frame & hang.
– Fill in your weekly schedule or menu with a dry erase marker.
This calendar works great to keep our household “in the know” and can easily be updated throughout the week.
Here’s to the new year!