No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe; super simple yet super tasty cookie that only takes minutes to create.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are the absolute best cookies around, am I right? My family sure thinks so which is why they are my #1 “go-to” when there is a need (or want) for cookies. On top of these tasty treats being our favorites for obvious reasons, without fail all of the ingredients are already in my kitchen so the craving can be achieved almost immediately.
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
While the measurements and order of steps may vary the deliciousness is consistent. YUM!
Below are the measurements and directions that I follow to create this super simple yet super tasty cookie that only takes minutes to create.
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 stick Butter
- 4 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 1/2 cups Quick Oats
- Prepare a cookie sheet with a sheet of wax paper then set it aside. (A sheet of wax paper on the countertop works too! The cookie sheet is not a must – just a hard surface is needed.)
- Add sugar, milk, butter and cocoa powder to a large sauce pan and heat over medium. Continually stir the mixture until it begins to boil.
- Watch for the mixture to boil then allow the liquid to boil for one minute.
- Next, remove the pan from the heat and stir in vanilla, peanut butter and quick oats.
- Continue to stir until this cookie combination is mixed well then drop cookies by a tablespoon or cookie scoop onto wax paper.
- Allow cookies time to cool/set (approximately 20-30 minutes).
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.