Repurpose vegetable cans transformed! Create a simple picnic caddy with this DIY Upcycled Utensil Caddy tutorial.
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
Create a DIY Upcycled Untensil Caddy to match any theme and do not worry if it gets tipped over or dropped because this party accessory is made out of tin cans. Whether you are camping, enjoying a backyard BBQ or hosting a pool party this picnic caddy is sure to come in handy.
DIY Upcycled Utensil Caddy
Tutorial >> Ideas for the Home by Kenarry
If a BBQ or picnic is in your summer plans, I have just the menu for you!
- Cheese Stuffed Burger Dogs
- Grilled Veggie Burger with Greek Feta Cucumber Sauce
- Corn on the Cob Roasted in the Husk
- Watermelon Summer Salad
- Grilled Pineapple Glaze
- Red White & Blue Cookie Bar
- 20 Refreshing Iced Tea Recipes
And if red, white & blue happens to be the theme for your upcoming BBQ or picnic, paint your DIY Upcycled Utensil Caddy red, white & blue then check out these patriotic posts!
- Red, White & Blue Fruit Skewers
- 10 Patriotic Red, White & Blue Beverages
- Tissue Sparklers Faux Firecrackers for Kids
- DIY Burlap Napkin Rings
- Another DIY Utensil Caddy Idea – Terracotta Party Decor