A Teacher Gift that is versatile enough to share with all school ages and one that is almost always a teaching necessity. C is for Caffeine!
There is no part of me that is ready for my little nugget’s summer to come to an end. I would love to have a Summer do-over! However, as much as I wish we could be granted an extension and live it all again I know that my wish for more time is not at all realistic. Alas, tomorrow my little guy begins second grade.
Tonight we will visit the little guy’s second grade classroom, drop off his school supplies along with a little love for his teacher in the form of caffeine. Because, let’s face it, children (of all ages) can be exhausting and teachers deserve all the support in the world. This particular gift of support just happens to be in the liquid form.
Teacher Gift | C is for Caffeine
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
There are only a few supplies needed to create this teacher gift that can be given any time throughout the school year.
Think coffee shop gift card, a favorite soda, bottled coffee, packaged coffee or even a fresh cup of coffee from the local shop.
- Ribbon or Jute
- Hole Punch
- Printer Paper or Card Stock
- My Free Printable – C is for Caffeine
- Purchase chosen source of caffeine;
- Print a copy of the ‘C is for Caffeine’ gift tag;
- Cut out a tag and hole punch it (there is a very light circle printed in the top right corner);
- Sign your name on the back of the tag;
- Then cut a piece of ribbon, thread through the punched hole and attach the gift tag to your caffeinated gift.
All printables found on this site are created strictly for personal use; they cannot be sold in their original nor a modified version. Do not upload or directly link to any of the PDF prints/downloads and/or distribute the printables as your own. Commercial use of the printables found on this site is strictly prohibited. These creations are made to share with readers and their families.