Transform wine corks into darling Christmas tree décor with this simple and creative tutorial for Upcycled Wine Cork Reindeer Ornaments.
Upcycled Wine Cork Reindeer Ornaments
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy can be read here.
How absolutely adorable are these Christmas creations!? Once again, I have to offer up a BIG shout-out to the wine drinkers in my life who save their wine corks for me to create with. In this case, I created darling reindeer out of both champagne corks and wine corks.
I shared the tutorial for this simple upcycled Christmas tree décor idea over at Ideas for the Home by Kenarry. Follow this link to grab the the short list of supplies and tutorial details. Before you go be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post for more fun seasonal creatives including one of my very favorite Christmas creations, an upcycled Wine Cork Christmas Tree!
REINDEER TUTORIAL >> Ideas for the Home by Kenarry
More of my DIY Christmas Creations
- Santa’s Reindeer Printable
- Christmas Countdown Printable
- Wooden Disc Ornament
- Dry Erase Christmas Countdown
- Pine Cone Christmas Garland DIY Winter Decor
- Personalized Christmas Ornament
- DIY Wood Bulb Photo Ornament
- 25 Handmade Christmas Tree Creations
- 35 Snowman Winter Creations
- Craft Stick Snowflake Christmas Tree Ornament
- 20 Handmade Christmas Ornaments
More Upcycled DIY Ornaments
- Upcycled K-Cup Reindeer Christmas Tree Ornament
- Mason Jar Lid Ring Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Upcycled Bottle Cap Snowman Ornament